Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Miss You


tonight i'm alone in my room,,,with my computer writte this to u and hope u'll read this..

maybe i'm not the strong man that can keep his heart that he miss someone special in his life..i'm wait for so long to meet her..when i meet her, i'll hug her till everything can't break us..


Dini..i call her dini..a girl with a love come to my heart and knock my heart until i'm woke up from the dark of my heart...she came with the light that can make my heart feel like a never felt before..she's always be in my heart till the end of the day..

you know??i don't know how to said that i love and i miss u so much my love..eventhough i always say's that i miss u so much..i hope u understood what i'm feel..din fight u'r negative thingking that makes u broke your heart ok??and believe me that i'm here for you and just for you that always waiting for you...

everynight i alwasy pray "god please make her to be my wife" AMIN

No comments: